CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

What I did

Sorry I wasn't home all the weekend, you know with the weather being great and all.

Friday (From what I can remember)

  • did school work
  • played outside
  • played football
  • got my first touchdown
  • saw the greatest play ever
The greatest play was actually just my friend Aberjit (as I call him) caught the football and then looked around and said "Down!" I think all you know hot to play or watched football know what that means.

Today (Monday)

I came to school, to remember that most of our class is either away or on some recruiting thingy. So it was kinda empty.

1st block (Gym)
Well there was a tournament but know one came so we played basketball. Played four on four against another class. We won 16-8, made some nice shot.

2nd block (L.A)
Listened to presentations and then he started speaking and I was busy with something else.

3rd block (French)
Received a oral project made the groups and kinda worked. (My idea was rejected).

4th block (S.S.)
Read about history.

Lunch
Ate food and was indoor recess.

5th block (Drama)
Worked on readers theater and read a book (awesome book, about mexicans, terrorists, and swearing).

6th Block (Science)
Watched the basketball tournament. And talked.

7th Block (Math)
Did a sheet about the surface area of cylinders)

Well that was my day.

14 comments:

Ghazal said...

Of course your idea was rejected! No way are you robbing my house. Also, why don't you mention that you stole my book? Oh well, at least I can read it now.

W.V. "print" Goodness, I seem to be getting a lot of real words lately Blogger, what happened?

Bre said...

Wow. You make Drama sound boring..

*puts her hand on K.'s leg*

:D

Ghazal said...

DEV! STOP IT! **Makes cross with fingers** Back off!

Jessica said...

Ooh, did it just get jealous over there?

Kanishkan said...

Shut up Jessica (face with no emotion).

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

O.O
football?
like AMERICAN football?
OMFG SHWEET!
...even tho I suck at it and I don't really like sports...

Jessica said...

I don't like sports either :P
Anyways, Kanishkan, you should be HAPPY that there's a girl fighting over you...durr.

Kanishkan said...

Why you wanna a girl fighting over you? If it makes you mad I apologize.

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

-.- Fighting only proves who has a bad temperment, takes things too seriously (me >.<), and who is less likely to talk things out.

Jessica said...

It doesn't, I'm kidding.
And because somebody actually likes you :P

(I swear, I'm kidding.)

Ghazal said...

I should really start reading these posts more often. No, I just did it because Dev is really scaring me. I swear, every blog I go to, she is there!

Jessica said...

Um, maybe because we all follow the SAME BLOGS.

Just a feeling.

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

:O WE DO?!?!?!
U WATCH D. GRAY-MAN AS WELL AND KNOW STEFFANI?!?! OMFG COOL!

Jessica said...

Well, we MOSTLY follow the same blogs.